Negotiation Skills for Managers
4/29/2013, All Day
In this highly interactive two-day program, you’ll learn an analytic framework to help think more clearly about any negotiation you face, and get feedback to help you become a better negotiator. Through a variety of exercises—starting with simple simulations that become increasingly complex—you will be able to immediately see the effects of different negotiation strategies for different scenarios.
This two-day program will make you and your organization more successful.
- Ways for managing negotiations to maximize joint gain
- How to manage disputes and build consensus in ways that make you more valuable to your organization—and help the organization function more effectively
- Identify and recognize tactics used by other negotiators—and what strategies to employ in response
- Understanding how to leverage your strengths and overcome your weaknesses as a negotiator
- Methods for approaching multi-party negotiations and team negotiations
For more information contact OGSM Executive Development Institute at 615.322.2513.